Jumpin Jammerz Blogs and Tweets
Are you ready for it? Do you have your calendar marked? July 23rd is National Vanilla Ice Cream Day, where all of the aficionados of this treat have the chance to come out and play. Why not go out and pick yourself up a pint or two to celebrate in your adult onesie pajamas?
Yes, we know that the 23rd is the middle of the week, but that’s not an excuse to avoid celebrating the holiday with your friends. Curl up on the couch in your footed pajamas for women and let go of your worries about calories. You know that ice cream has only as many calories as you say it does (well, maybe not, but we’d like to think so).
Ice Cream Just as Versatile as Adult Onesie Pajamas and Footed Pajamas for Women.
What can you do with vanilla ice cream on Vanilla Ice Cream Day?
Make a Milkshake
Being treated to a milkshake after a hot day was one of the best things in the world. All it takes is a blender, a cup of milk, and a blender. It’s best served with whipped cream and cherry, but you can choose to go without. Why not throw an adult onesie pajama milkshake party?
Pie and vanilla ice cream go together like summer and baseball. Bake yourself a nice pie the night before (or stop by the store on your way home) and slice it up for you and your friends on the day. A scoop of ice cream, footed pajamas for women, and you’re good to go.
Brownies a la Mode
Here at headquarters, we can’t resist the clarion call of a good plate of brownies. Right after you change from your adult onesie pajamas to your work outfit, why not stop by the store and pick up some ice cream? You’ll hopefully score some points with the boss.
The Cake! You Can’t Forget the Cake!
Remember those ice cream cakes that you had as a kid? You can relive the nostalgia by creating your own vanilla ice cream cake. Make ‘slices’ of ice cream and alternate them with cake on a plate, and voila. Eat fast, or it will melt all over your footed pajamas for women!
Ice cream and pajamas definitely go together on a Saturday, but on a Wednesday? We think so! Lounging should be done any time, not just at the end of the week. Plan your Vanilla Ice Cream Day festivities today.
Being a DJ takes talent, dedication, and a good ear for music. Being a popular and successful DJ takes all three of those qualities plus a little something extra: an eye toward the art and the mood of the crowd. For those up-and-coming DJs out there, here are some suggestions.
Follow the Best (especially those with onesies for adults)
DeadMau5 is one of the best DJs in the world. By watching him and emulating him, you’ll be able to pick up some tips and tricks. The best way to learn a craft is by watching who’s making it happen and seeing what type of style you can learn. And, well, DeadMau5 has men’s footed pajamas made with his image – you can’t go wrong!
Even if you’re not working your turntables while wearing your DeadMau5 men’s footed pajamas, be careful of what you say about the others who work in your profession. You never know who you’re going to meet. They might be wearing their own onesies for adults, but trash-talking just leaves a bad impression.
Taking on different personas means that you have to keep track of what you are saying and doing all the time. Staying true to yourself and your fans is always the best suggestion. When you’re authentic, you can wear your onesies for adults proudly and revel in the glow.
Wear your DeadMau5 Men’s Footed Pajamas Regularly
Comfortable DJs are DJs who can really lay the tracks down. While there is no scientific proof that wearing our DeadMau5 onesies for adults helps DJs become better, we would like to think so. Besides, nothing can really substitute for the awesomeness of the hoodie ears.
You might be given a hundred drink tickets. You might think that the liquor can take the edge off. You might even believe that you sound better while you’ve been drinking or doing other substances, but it’s rare when that is actually the case. Drinking makes a LOT of people sloppy, and even wearing the coolest men’s footed pajamas in the world can’t make you sound better.
There’s a lot of technical parts to being a great DJ, but the real magic comes when you’re able to blend the technical with the artistic parts of it. When you’ve got the crowd grooving and you’ve got the right amount of effects, it can be heaven. Keep styling, and we’ll see you in the clubs.
PB&J Sandwiches and Onesies for Adults: A Match Made in Comfort
A PB&J sandwich is the best comfort food in the world. Wearing adult footed pajamas while eating these simplistic, yet divine sandwiches is a match that can’t be beat. When you’re wearing your onesies for adults and looking for something to eat, what’s better than a PB&J sandwich? If you think I’m crazy, read on to find out why!
PB&J and Adult Footed Pajamas: Simplicity
We are all about comfort here at headquarters. We love being able to slide on our onesies for adults and lounge on the couch, get in some good quality reading, and even put together models. It only takes a few minutes to put the adult footed pajamas onto our bodies – we’re ready to go in a matter of moments.
The humble peanut butter and jelly sandwich is much the same. Two pieces of bread, some peanut butter, and some jelly. You need only a butter knife to do it the old fashioned way, and with the squeezable bottles, you don’t even need that. It’s so simple that people of all ages have mastered the art of PB&J.
Onesies for Adults and the humble PB&J: A World of Possibility
Like your adult footed pajamas, the PB&J sandwich can be adapted to your mood. If you’re feeling like a guitar hero, you can put on your Black Electric Guitars Adult Footed Pajamas and have it with a raisin bread peanut butter and apricot jelly sandwich.
On the other hand, if you’re feeling a bit mousy, there’s the grey mouse onesies for adults with a straight white bread and grape jelly peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The world is yours when you decide to diversify in these two. Nothing beats great sandwiches mixed with the comfort of wearing your pajamas around the house.
It’s all about comfort
There’s no telling what types of combinations that you’ll come up with when you mix the onesies for adults and your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. One of our favorite things is to put cashew butter with strawberry jelly on wheat bread. The wheat offers a bit of depth while the cashew butter is super silky smooth.
This is the time to experiment and play with your comfort sandwiches and your PJs. Add a glass of milk into the mix and you have a little bit of heaven. We’d love to hear more about what you like out there – what was the craziest version of a PB&J that you’ve had?
Nothing brings together friends like a good soccer match! What better soccer to watch than the FIFA World Cup? The Cup brings together 32 national teams to compete for the title of the world’s best. The World Cup happens every four years, which means that it’s the perfect time to put on your All American men’s onesie and root for your favorite team.
Soccer is one of the most athletic sports in the world. Halves are 45 minutes, and there are very few reasons that the clock stops. It’s constant action, but you can enjoy all the excitement of the game while relaxing in onesies for adults in the comfort of your own home.
The United States is fielding a national team in the FIFA World Cup this year, and they have brought some amazing power with them. They are grouped in the same bracket as Germany, Ghana, and Portugal. It could be anybody’s match, too. It’s most likely going to come down to great defense, as played by our goalkeeper Tim Howard in the match against Ghana.
Preparations for Watching the World Cup
- Find a television station which is airing the World Cup matches live. ESPN is always an option, or you can stream it online from many sources. If you know a little Spanish, try streaming it from Televisa.
- Go to the store to pick up munchies. Munchies and drinks are absolutely vital to watching the World Cup. These are just as vital as donning your men’s onesie when you get back to the couch. Here’s some suggestions:
- Chips – You might also want to pick up a good dip, too. When you’re watching soccer, there’s nothing that beats chips and dip.
- Pretzels – These are appropriately German. They will come in handy during the third game where we’re up against the German team.
- Soda – For those guys who are feeling a bit exotic, pick up carbonated beverages from the country that we are playing.
- Put all of the potential interruptions away. This includes turning the cell phone off. Also, if you’re watching this from your computer, make sure that you’re staying far away from looking at your email.
- Put on your American-themed Adult onesie with hood. Show proper support for the United States team by putting on your red, white, and blue.
- Watch the game in comfort and enjoy your snacks!
Once your favorite team wins, you can lounge for the rest of the day and enjoy the satisfaction and pride of knowing that you rooted for your national team wearing your Americana men’s onesie. We’ve got you covered so that you can watch the World Cup in style.
This Father's Day, there's going to be a zombie attack**! All of your father's friends will be on the search for brains. While your dad probably has the boom stick, the vinyl records, and the uninfected water supply, do you know if he has the right footed pajamas for men to fight the horde?
Zombie Men's Onesie Pajamas Have Pockets
Dad needs to be prepared at all times with the tools of the zombie fighting trade. He has to have a place to put the keys to his vehicle. The Zombies footed pajamas for men have it all included, including a pocket big enough to put the flashlight in case the power goes out.
Give your dad protection from the elements (even the horde)
Zombies are attracted to human brains. They catch those who aren't able to run fast enough to get away. With the Zombie men's onesie pajamas, your Dad will effortlessly get away from the impending zombocalypse. His feet will be fully protected in the event of daytime incursions.
Help Your Dad Blend into the Crowd
Don't let your Dad be zombie bait! The hood on the Zombies men's onesie pajamas helps him blend into the crowd. He can sneak around and infiltrate the brains of their evil operation without being spotted by the head zombie. Your dad just might find out who is behind the infection.
Comfortable Movement in Men's Onesie Pajamas Key to Survival
One of the roughest things that happens in zombie movies is that the victims get caught because they're wearing uncomfortable and unwieldy clothes. That doesn't happen when you've donned the Zombies footed pajamas for men. They are so comfortable that your dad might try to show off his victory dance. Not only can he run, but his clothes won't get in the way when he's wearing pajamas.
Your Dad Can Save the World!
Just from his Father's Day gift of Zombies footed pajamas for men he can save the world. He's got all of the tools at his disposal and will enter the fray looking sharp and ready for anything that comes his way. All he needs is a little encouragement, your love, a touch of imagination, and some men's onesie pajamas.
We actually expect this upcoming Father's Day to be a great day without a huge zombie horde coming along to muck up the works. While there are some who would like to believe it, there is no such thing as Zombies – they're just a figment of the imagination. But, in the event that there IS a mysterious zombocalypse on Father's Day, let your dad be ready with some men's onesie pajamas. He, and the world, will thank you.
Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as The Rock, was one of the best wrestlers of all time. Not only was he entertaining, but he brought new energy into the ring by captivating audiences and instilling fear into his enemies. Every week, in venues throughout the country, he would bring his acting ability, his physicality, and his knowledge to cheering crowds. Here’s a quote to think about while you’re wearing his likeness on your men’s onesie.
“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before: it all adds up.”
We understand that men are boys at heart. We know that you want to jump on the bed like a trampoline, build a fort, and make a mess of the kitchen. Why not start your training to get a body like The Rock’s as well? Our adult onesies can take it.
Adult onesies are perfect for working out
“Success isn’t always about ‘greatness.’ It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.” ~ The Rock
Working out is easy when you don’t have shoes, belts, and other material getting in the way. Our men’s onesies were designed so that you can jump, wiggle, and punch at your leisure. Start yourself off with a little weightlifting and move on to the harder stuff – the best part is that you can do it all within the comfort of your own home.
You can chill out in men’s onesies
When you’re done working out to get the awesome Rock hard body, you can retire in your man cave while still wearing your Rock onesie. If it’s cold outside, just throw something on over it, and you’ll always be ready to work out and take your body to the limit.
Here are some quotes from the Rock to get you going.
“With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.”
“The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness. “
“Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.”
“Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.”
We hope that you take life on with this attitude. You only live once, but you can have many adult onesies.
Tie dying clothing has been a popular activity for years and can be a creative way to spice up your clothing. The activity is excellent for kids and adults, and can be done to just about any piece of clothing. One of the most fun items to tie dye is footed pajamas. Onesie pajamas are made from warm polar fleece and are perfect for sleepovers or movie night. Making these pajamas perfect for a tie dye experiment.
Only a few supplies are needed to create your very own tie dye footed pajamas. First you will need an all white onesie. Tie dye kits can be purchased at many art supply stores, these kits will include the coloring, bottles, and in most cases rubber gloves.
The first step to tie dying your adult onesie is setting up a proper workplace. It is important to set up an area that can get covered in permanent dyes. Often people will lay down trash bags to conduct their work on or working outside is an easy alternative.
Next it will be time to create a design on the onesie. There are many different techniques to creating a color scheme on your onesie. One technique is creating colored stripes across the entire onesie. Roll the shirt into a tube and begin wrapping rubber bands around the tube. The more rubber bands that are added the more white stripes across the pajamas you will have. To create a circle in the front, middle, of the footed pajamas lay flat on the table with front side up. Pinch the middle and create a small tent-like figure, then wrap a rubber band around the tent. The bigger the tent, the bigger the circle, the more rubber bands added to the tent, the more circles. To create polka dots use the same technique, just use smaller tents and place all over the footed pajamas. If you would like to create a spiral, pinch the center of the cloth and twist. Continue twisting until you have a nice spiral, next wrap a rubber band to secure the spiral.
Now it’s time to start dying the onesie. We recommend putting on some old clothing for this step. Begin covering the onesie with your dye, you can cover sections, or just randomly cover the clothing. Let the dye set, this usually takes about eight hours, so set the onesie someone safe and let the dye soak. Keep the dye moist by wrapping it in a plastic bag.
Rinse the dye out by using cold water and your hands. Continue rinsing until the water runs clear. Then put onesie pajamas in the washing machine and send it through two hot wash and rinse cycles. The next few times you wash the onesie it is always a good idea to keep it by itself, in case colors continue to bleed.
Congratulations, your footed pajamas now have a fun, unique design. No one at the next sleepover will have anything close to as colorful and cozy as you. If tie dying is too much work, shop around for an adult onesie that already has a lively and individual design.
Many of us remember a time when we would have a designated time following lunch and play where we would curl up and take a quick hour nap to recharge the batteries. Unfortunately, once we reach a certain age the nap is often frowned upon and carries a negative stigma. However, many studies show that a quick afternoon nap can be very beneficial for the mind and body. Find out how crawling into your favorite adult onesie and catching some Z’s can change your body and mind.
1) Improve Memory
Napping can improve memory retention that is related to complex tasks that require the user to pay attention. While sleeping memories are transferred to parts of the brain where long-term memories are stored. Quick 20-30 minute naps can increase productivity and boost comprehensive memory.
2) Saves money
Often when that mid-afternoon time hits people will reach for another cup of coffee or an energy drink. Everyone knows the negative health effects related with coffee and energy drinks. Too much caffiene and sugar can have devastating effects on the body, but it can also hurt the wallet. Think of the extra money you spend each time you go out for another cup of coffee or energy drink. In the end it adds up quickly.
3) Improve Alertness
Recent study by NASA shows a 40 minute nap can increase alertness by 100%. A quick 25 minute nap ultimately be effective than taking 250mg of caffeine. By breaking up your day with a 30 minute nap you can increase alertness throughout the afternoon.
4) Improves Health
Lack of sleep can cause a number of health effects. Some include, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. A major concern with lack of sleep is the increase chance of accidents. Nearly eleven million people have admitted to falling asleep and almost, and in some cases, causing an accident. Lack of sleep can also diminish the immune system and decrease hormone and testosterone levels.
5) Improves Mood
Serotonin controls mood, appetite, and of course sleep, when stressed serotonin levels increase and production can be blocked. This causes anxiousness, depression, and irritability. Stay happy, take a quick 30 minute nap.
Companies around the world have begun to adapt a nap/rest time within their offices due to the benefits associated with napping. Employers know workers benefit from a quick nap and can be more productive, which means more revenue. Grab your footed adult onesie, lay your head down, and come back rested and ready to conquer the rest of your day.
Going off to college is a major mile marker for both the young adults and parents. Decorating your dorm room is a right of passage into the college life. Students quickly learn there are some essentials every dorm room needs to make your first year a cozy and stress free environment.
1) The first thing you will want to make sure you have access to is a microwave. Depending on your dorm you may or may not have a microwave in your room, if you do consider yourself lucky. Often dorm rooms will have a common area with a kitchenette where students can prepare meals. These areas are often neglected and can become a mess within the first week of school. If possible get your own microwave you can share with your suitemates.
2) Febreze! Not complicated to find, yet a lifesaver. When laundry starts to pile up and the stench is getting too strong, Febreze it. Bean bag starting to smell a bit funky from Steve always sleeping on it? Febreze it. Now this isn’t a long term fix, basic cleaning of the room should be a regular chore.
3) Adult onesie pajamas. The first month of class everyone is dressed in their finest attire, showing off their new gear. By finals week people are attending class in sweatpants and pajamas. If you’re going to class in your pajamas, might as well go in a footed onesie. Adult onesie are warm, soft, have pockets, and feeties. Wake up, grab your books, and head to class, it doesn’t get much easier.
4) Get a meal plan. Many of the dorm rooms only have a small fridge, if any, so loading up on groceries for the month is not always possible. Also, there are going to be plenty of nights when you’re swamped with studying and don’t have time to prepare a meal. Sure you can cook some Ramen, but you have the next three years to eat that daily. Let the college cafeteria do the cooking for you.
5) Uber or Lyft. Depending on the campus and town students may have to use public transit to get around. There are a few drawbacks to public transit, for instance it only runs certain hours and can be slow. With a service like Uber or Lyft you can request a driver pick you up at a desired location, and get a one way trip to your destination. Don’t worry about tipping or carrying cash, payments for your trip are automated. Leave the car at home and let someone else drive you. Safety first.
Now these are just a few suggestions of items that every dorm room should have. There are a number of additional items that are very helpful, but you’ll learn this as you go. So curl up in your onesie pajamas, grab your notes, and let the studying begin. Before you know it, it’ll be finals week.
Themed parties are all the rage and it doesn’t matter your age range. Adult themed parties take place all over the world and one of the hottest new trends is adult pajama parties. Is there really a better idea than a pajama party? Hang out with friends in sleep attire, what could be better? There are some steps to planning a pajama party and they are as follows.
1) The first step is to set a time and date. You will want to set a time and date that can work with your guests. Weekend evenings are best, but make sure to let people know ahead of time so they can schedule it in their calendars.
2) Once the date is set it’s time to start on the guest list. How many people will be attending your pajama party? Will it be a girls night? What is the venue capacity? These are a few questions you must consider when creating this list. Once you have your list, send out an invitation asking for guest to RSVP. In today’s age social media works best when contacting people. A possibility is creating a Facebook event where friends can RSVP, comment, and mark it to their calendars.
3) Time to discuss supplies. Will you be providing food for the party? Are drinks being served, if so what kind? You will need to have the best adult pajamas, we recommended an adult onesie. It’s always nice to have a few extra onesies in case a guest shows up in attire that is a bit too revealing.
4) Pick out your outfit. Do you sleep in an old t shirt and sweats? Sure it’s comfortable, but not too stylish for a party. Try out an adult onesie with your favorite theme to show guest your fun, yet practical side. Worried about what shoes go with pajamas? Don’t sweat it, onesie pajamas come with feeties, perfect for moving throughout the party. No need to worry about bathroom breaks with a trap door onesie either.
5) Set up time. The guest list is ready, the food is prepped, and guest will be arriving shortly. Now we must set up. Since our theme is pajamas, you’ll want to have a cozy yet functional environment. We suggest bean bags, sleeping, bags and board games. Lets face it, that’s how we all remember sleepovers.
6) Party time. Your guests have arrived, food is disappearing and drinks are flowing. Time to sit back and relax with everyone, get your favorite board game out, turn on some music and enjoy. The best part, once the party is over you’re already in your onesie pajamas and can crawl straight into bed.
After a successful pajama party be ready to take request for more. People love being able to hangout with friends in casual settings, and there isn’t anything much more casual than pjs. Plus additional parties will give you an opportunity to show off your adult onesie collection.
Items 1 to 10 of 20 total